Sabtu, 13 September 2014

All About Me


Hello!! Hmm... Actually I am so confused, how should I start to tell about my self because basically i don't really like writing.

Let me introduce my self. My name is Bayu Luky Istanto. So, you can call me Bayu. I am one of a million babies who will be born in the Indonesia in 1996. I was born in Jombang on 2th June 1996. Now, I am 18 years old. I am the first child from two cousin. I live in Surabaya at Simo Kalangan , West Surabaya. I am a collage student at The Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya (EEPIS).

I live with my parents and my younger sister. My parents are an employee. My father work at PT. Remaja
Engineering and my mother work at garment factory. My younger sister name is Bella Dhea Ananda Istanti.
She is a student at Al Hikmah kindergaten. I have squirrels and rabbits, but my parents prohibit maintain animals. So I sell squirrels and rabbits.

 Now , I want to tell a story about all my hobby. I am very like football. My favorite team is Liverpool FC. I joined the Assyabab football club for one year, but I quit the club because I want to focus on the final exam. A football player my favorite being Steven Gerrard. Steven Gerrard is team captain of England, now Gerarrd playing together Liverpool FC. Gerrard deeply versed in regulating strategy in play, so he was appointed as the english national team captain. Besides , I also like listening to music. Usually I listen to music of Alex Goot, Tiffany Alvord, Maddie Jane, Chrissy Contaza etc.

I have a parents who very loving me. They are never mind to accept all my desire. After I am finishing my study, I want to give my parents is happiness that previous ever they give me. After graduate, I wanna be a bussiness man. I will open Game Studio, so that I can play game and working too.

18 komentar:

  1. hi bayu ! i will correct you ! the word "writting" can you change to "writing".. thank's..

    BalasHapus
  2. apparently you've been join club football :D

    BalasHapus
  3. make your body so slim again :p haha

    BalasHapus
  4. nice boy, nice job, nice post. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  5. nice post brother.
    but, i think it's wrong "I want to give my parents is happiness". (the word "is")

    BalasHapus
  6. WOW interest in music~ i love music too

    BalasHapus
  7. Wow you want to make your own game studio ,it's so great my be we can make a studio game together :)

    BalasHapus
  8. someday, can your company ( game studio ) working together with my company ( game studio ) ?....:D

    BalasHapus
  9. someday, maybe we can be teamwork to make a studio games

    BalasHapus
  10. I want to meet with your young sister :D

    BalasHapus
  11. Hey there Kopites, We are same as broo :D
    I like Gerrard too, beause he is very loyal with his team Liverpool (y)

    BalasHapus
  12. what is your favorite food :v ?

    BalasHapus
  13. Hi Bayu! I like your post and your mind mapping, it's simple but I just like it, I don't know hehe. And I wanna join with you if you open a game studio, I hope so, thank you^^

    BalasHapus
  14. hi Bayu,,, your favorit football is good

    BalasHapus