Sabtu, 20 September 2014

DRAFT OF INTRODUCTION OTHERS

One day Anisa and Bayu meet Chika in the Cafe

Chika : Hai Anisa..

Anisa : Hai Chika..

Anisa : How are you Chika?

Chika : I'am fine Anisa

Anisa:  I will introduce my friend, have you two met each other?

Chika: No, we haven't.

Anisa: Bayu, this is Chika. Chika this is Bayu.

(Bayu and Chika smile and shake hands.)

Bayu: Nice to meet you Chika.

Chika: Nice to meet you too, Bayu.

Bayu: Where are you from, Chika?

Chika: I'm from East Java.

Bayu: East Java, which part?

Chika: Surabaya, the capital. How about you, Bayu?

Bayu: I'am from Cikarang , It's near Bekasi.

Chika: How do you know Anisa?

Bayu: She is my friend from college

Chika : Oh,,,,

Bayu : I hope we can be a good friend 

Chika : OK Bayu...

5 komentar:

  1. Good Bayu!
    The sentence "I will introduce my friends", how about if "I will introduce my friend"?
    Thank you^^

    BalasHapus
  2. "He is my friend from college" => anisa or chika which one is male :P ?

    BalasHapus
  3. I think Bayu and Chika have a chemistry when they first met . ..

    BalasHapus